- Add KYC: Beneficial Owner(s)* personal information
- Virtual Doc: SSN of Beneficial Owner(s)
- Physical Doc: EIN Verification Letter from the IRS (Can't find it?)
- Physical Doc: Photo ID of Beneficial Owners + Key Officers (CEO, CTO, CFO and CCO)
- Physical Doc: Letter of Engagement
- Physical Doc: Articles of Incorporation (if corporation) or Certificate of Formation (if LLC)
- Physical Doc: By-Laws + Amendment (if corporation) or Membership Agreement (if LLC)
- Physical Doc: DBA or Fictitious Name Documentation (if applicable)
- Physical Doc: Software-as-a-Service Agreement (Signed)
- Physical Doc: Flow of Funds + Customer Identification Program (Signed)
- Physical Doc: Reg GG Form
- Fund Reserve Account: Please Fund Reserve Account (required before going live)
”Beneficial Owners” means persons owning or controlling 10% or more interest in Platform.
Foreign Businesses also need to upload:
- Physical Doc: Photo ID(s) of ALL owner(s) and officer(s) of Platform
For MSBs or other regulated industries:
- Physical Doc: Photo ID(s) of ALL owner(s) or officer(s) of Platform
- Physical Doc: KYC and AML Policies
- Physical Doc: Detailed Business Plan
- Physical Doc: Money Transmission Licenses for each State (if applicable) or Opinion Letter from Counsel on why MTL are not required
- Physical Doc: MSB / FINCEN Registration
- Physical Doc: Security Audit (if completed)
- Physical Doc: BSA Audit (if completed)
- Physical Doc: SOC Audit (if completed)
- Physical Doc: State Audits (if completed)
- Physical Doc: Certificate of Business Insurance
Step 3: Connect a Payment Source
Add a bank account for ACH Transfers. This is the bank account we will use to debit any agreed upon monthly or other fees.
When you add this account, send us the node ID so we can setup billing. Billing goes out the 5th of every month.
Step 4: Fund your reserve account
Before you go live you will need to fund your reserve account with the amount noted on your CIP. Learn how to fund your reserve account.